Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Botanical Prints

Hello friends,
I finished another project!! In a previous post i showed you the picture frames i bought at the christmas tree shop for $1.99 each.Last week when we had a sunny day i took them outside and sprayed them ivory.They were silver.For $8.00 you can't go wrong,and they look pretty good too! The magic of spray paint. I wanted to do this bathroom on a budget,and it's going according to plan.Paint,new faucet,and a few accessories,and that's about it.

 

 
I carefully cut out some of my favorite prints from a botanical book that i have. 


 
Sprayed the silver frames

 
and,i cut to size the poster board to fit the 11x14 frame,and i used glue stick to keep the print in place.That's about it!So,for the cost of the frames,and poster board it came out to cost around $12.00.

 Have a great day! 




14 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

One of my favorite classic looks, they're beautiful!

Veronica said...

Prints look great and for a great price! For my powder room I made copies (sepia colored) from a gift book, framed them and hung. Only had to pay for the frames that were on clearance @ Walmart. Love those kind of projects!

Veronica said...

The prints look great and love the price for the project!
I did something similiar with sepia colored copies I made from a gift book and framed them in frames I got on clearance @ Walmart. Love that kind of stuff!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What a cheap project that looks great.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Nice job, Kathy! I love botanicals!

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Kathy, so, so pretty!

Barb

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing, an inexpensive
collage. Love all botanicals.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

They look great and also a what a great price.Do it yourself project gotta love them~Cheers Kim

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Kathy: What pretty prints. They are going to be just perfect in your bathroom. You're so clever. Judy

Carolyn said...

They look great!

Carolyn

Cindy said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! That wall of prints could be in a magazine!

Cindy

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

These pictures are just lovely! What a great job!!!!! And NO one would know that they were done very economically! I would love those prints for a guest bedroom.
Thanks for shifting my focus... now looking for frames and prints!

Thank you for your very very sweet comment! I appreciate all the well-wishes more than anyone will ever know!
Yvonne

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

These botanicals are wonderful Kathy! Absolutely beautiful.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

I knew you were going to do something great with those frames Kathy! These are wonderful...I LOVE botanical prints. As I've said before...you come up with such wonderfully creative ideas that are very inexpensive. Thanks again for the inspiration :)
Maura