Friday, March 2, 2012

Wellesley Fudge Cake

Hello friends,
Hope everyone is having a good week! Yesterday it rained most of the day so i was in the mood to bake!! Baking is something i love doing. I could spend the day just baking,but then i'll eat way too much.I try to limit myself to baking once, or twice a month.They say everything in moderation!When i do bake i want something to sink my teeth into with pure deliciousness (did i spell that right:)The recipe is here: Wellesley Fudge Cake.



 
I wish you could join me! 

 
A few ingredients makes 

 
This!!! Fluffy chocolate fudge frosting:) 

  
A spoonful of affection,and a pinch of joy.It's all good! 

 
I use this sometimes 

 

But it doesn't taste like this! Eat cake today!

Have a great day.


7 comments:

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

How cruel can you be to show that lucious chocolate cake when I am trying to loose a few pounds!! It's a good thing I am not there in your kitchen because chocolate is my addiction. Haha. Seriously, the cake looks wonderful.----
Shannon

Judy said...

Kathy: Cake looks soooo good. Chocolate and I are best friends.. Judy at GoldCountryCottage

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love chocolate cake, it is so my favorite and yours looks so good!

Cindy said...

Oh boy how i wish i could join you too... that cake looks sublime!

Cindy

Anne said...

Yum looks delicious.

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

One word: YUM!!

pam {simple details} said...

Yum...I see a chocolate cake in my future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...