Saturday, September 8, 2012

More Fall In The Kitchen

Hello friends,
I'm still adding touches of fall in the kitchen. This little tucked In cabinet was ready for some fall touches. I go a little crazy this time of year decorating for fall. It is my favorite time of year, and I love all the beautiful colors. This time of year gives me the chance to add lots of color around the house.





I made the chalkboard using the frame that I had In my office. 



I bought the cast Iron rooster door stop years ago at a garage sale. I think It fits in with this theme. 



I love all the color:) Off to the next room!!

Have a great day! 




15 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Your chalkboard turned out great. Yes, it is my favorite time of year too!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

So Pretty!!

Alaina said...

Your fall decorating looks great. I have been slowly moving my fall in too. Have a wonderful weekend.

❀❀❀Ðαωᾔ❀❀❀ said...

Very pretty, and I want that door stop. I have been looking for cast iron ones for ages, I wonder if they are not made any longer. Wonderful Fall inspiration!!

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Pretty Fall vignette . I too am sprinkling Fall all over the house a little at a time..
Cheers, Gee

Busy As Can Be said...

Love the rooster. Everything looks great.

Cozy Little House said...

Looking mighty fine at your house!
Brenda

cynthia lee designs said...

Very pretty! Love the rooster door-stop! Fall is my favorite time of the year too.
Cindy

Blondie's Journal said...

It looks perfect, Kathy. I like to add bits and pieces at a time, too! You did a wonderful job on the chalkboard!

Happy Saturday!

XO,
Jane

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Really pretty!

Jan @Dooe251

White Weathered Hutch, said...

I agree with you Kathy... Fall is my favourite time of the year. Looking good!! Linda

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Very pretty!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

LOVE FALL!!! I don't always leave you a comment, however I do enjoy your blog and enjoy seeing what you are up to! You have a lovely home!
Warmly,
deb

Anne said...

Kathy,
Love that chalk board and your vignette.Looking forward to seeing more fall in your home!
xx
Anne

Gail said...

Kathy, your touches of fall all looks so beautiful! I've hardly done any fall decorating. Hopefully, after this week I'll get busy.