Sunday, November 25, 2012

Galvanized Tiered Tray

Hello friends,
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I have been under the weather this week, and finally i'm starting to feel better. a winter cold is the worst!! My daughter surprised me with a gift for Thanksgiving. She bought me a tiered galvanized tray from pottery barn. she knows how i love pottery barn. Yesterday i started to decorate it for Christmas! The hardest part for me is trying to figure out what to put in it. You can find the copycat table runner i made Here.



    I bought some santa cups at the dollar store and added some candy
    canes.

    I bought the cute little jars at the christmas tree shop and filled them
    with peppermint candy and bubble bum balls. The candy cane trees
    i also bought at the christmas tree shop.



    A cute little snowman:)) All bundled up for winter.


    I filled the top tier with popcorn garland.
                                          

                                                Have a great day!!




13 comments:

Debby said...

Soooo cute. I didn't see that in the catalog. I love how you decorated it.

Dawn said...

Love the popcorn and Santa cups, what a nice gift from your daughter. I think you pulled it all together just marvelously!

Anonymous said...

So cute. What a sweet gift to receive. Great holiday share. I'm still trying to get my thoughts together on my decorating for the holiday season. I need to visit some of my favorite antique shops yet and see what new little treasures might be out there, and feel the nostalgia of Christmas past to inspire. Love your blog and your darling home. Oh, you gals that live with all this white. I love it, drool.

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

What a lovely gift and you decorated it so nicely. Love the little jars filled with candy and the Santa cups too. I found two Santa mugs at the thrift store this week.

Poppy said...

Hi Kathy,

What a great gift! You've done a beautiful job filling it up with all those red and white festive goodies! I have a weakness for snowmen and Santas and here they are just darling! The top tier, with the popcorn garland and the gingerbread tree is the icing on the cake! This is TOO sweet!

Poppy xo

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Very festive!

Anne said...

What a sweet gift from your daughter! LOVE that piece you can use it for so many things! Oh the fun you will have.Love how you have it displayed now!
xx
Anne

Sharing Shadymont said...

So cute!

White Weathered Hutch, said...

How sweet!!

Gail said...

What a lovely gift from your daughter Kathy! I love how you have it decorated too. I'm sorry you were not feeling well but happy that you're on the mend. Hope you have a wonderful week, Gail

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What a good daughter you have! :) I think you've done a wonderful job decorating it! You are going to have so much fun with this piece throughout the different holidays and seasons!

cynthia lee designs said...

I've seen that tiered galvanized tray in theirnatore and I love it!! What a wonderful surprise gift from your daughter. Love how you decorated it too...so cute for the Christmas holiday season.
~Cindy

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That display is just adorable!