Saturday, November 10, 2012

Getting Ready For Christmas

Hello friends,
I'm starting some christmas projects!!! It's right around the corner. I stopped at the dollar store, and i spent a whopping $4.00 for this project. It's easy, inexpensive, and kind of cute too:))



    It's as cute as a button:)))


      I hot glued red buttons on the ribbon to give it a little zip.

    I started out with these plain platters for one dollar each.
    
     Then i used my chalkboard paint.
   
    I stenciled, and painted my letters since my handwriting is not so great
    but, you can write on it if you want. You have the option to do what
    you want.

    I love this ribbon!!    

    Then i hot glued the ribbon on. Easy project, and inexpensive too!

                                                     Thanks for stopping by!!




16 comments:

Stacey said...

Really cute! I think that would make a fun gift. :)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Great Dollar Store project!

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

Kate,

these are so pretty. I love how you arranged them. I think this is a perfect idea for my bedroom holiday decor.

thanks so much

NanaDiana said...

What a sweet, cute and easy project. That would be cute to give as a teacher gift for a child, too. xo Diana

Anne said...

So cute Kate!
xx
Anne

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I just made some of those with the dollar tree platters! Now maybe I need to make some more...adorable!

Dawn said...

Very clever and cute:)

cynthia lee designs said...

So very cute!! You can get some really great things for the Dollar Store when making projects.
~Cindy

Vintage Gal said...

Wonderful project and cheap too ~ love that. It looks great. Hmmmm, maybe I'd better head out to the dollar store ;-)

Gail said...

What a cute idea Kathy! I was just in the Dollar Store the other day and bought some things for my Christmas tree which I'm putting up today!! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Gail

Karen said...

Really cute, such a good idea for a few dollars.
Best Wishes
Karen.

Blondie's Journal said...

A $4.00 decoration! I love it and I truly think I am going to make one. SO cute!!

XO,
Jane

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

So cute, and easy and inexpensive, you can't beet that!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That is just cute as can be :)

Poppy said...

Hi Kate,

This is just adorable! I love the red and white check ribbon, of course! But can I just say that the whole project is incredibly creative of you! Thanks for putting me into the Christmas spirit and spreading joy my way!

Poppy :)

20 North Ora said...

Cute project. Thanks for sharing.

Judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...