Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kitchen Hutch

Hello friends,
After Halloween i changed things in the hutch for Thanksgiving. I wanted to show you because right after Thanksgiving the hutch will get decorated for Christmas. I can't believe it's almost here!! 



     Big Tom Turkey wanted to hang out too!!!


 
      I found the Wm Adams & sons ironstone creamer and sugar bowl     
      at a yard sale a few years ago.
 

 
   I also found the Bountiful by staffordshire creamer and sugar          
   bowl at another yard sale. Can't remember when.

    I love this big old platter. I found that at the thrift shop.


     The plates are johnson bros. The Old Mill.






    I put some of my old crocks on top of the hutch for now.


     This picture was taken in the wee hours of the morning!! The trees are
      glistening with snow!!

                                         Thanks for stopping by!!
             
                                         I'm linking to    
                                         Common Ground
                                          At The Picket Fence


20 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous!!
I like your blog so much, I'm a fan and come to visit often since Portugal.
kisses
Maria

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

So pretty and you have some nice old crocks.

Pamela Gordon said...

Your hutch looks really pretty with all your transfer ware dishes. I love the sugar and creamer sets. We got about 3 inches of snow here this morning too. Blessings, Pamela

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautifully put together, Kathy, and I love all your dishes! That big turkey is gorgeous and really gives a Thanksgiving feel.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

That is the best Thanksgiving hutch I've ever seen! The brown transferware and the big turkey...perfect! It looks beautiful!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Beautiful! Love the neutrals with the brown transferware.

Rose H (UK) said...

Your hutch looks gorgeous :o)
(The snow does too!)
Rose H

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness, it took me a second to realize that was real snow outside your window. How pretty! Of course your hutch is stunning. :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Super gorgeous hutch! Love that little sugar bowl! I love finding fab stuff at a yard sale. How exciting to get snow! Very cool pic!

Willow said...

Your hutch is lovely and that is one big turkey on it. The snow looks beautiful.

Deb said...

This is gorgeous, Kate. I am just back from 'junkin' and I was looking at an old cupboard that I want to buy but have to talk the guy down first.It is a little too much for my pocket-book just before Christmas. Then I got home and saw this post and now I just dream of having that piece. I enjoy your blog very much. Your hutch is always so gorgeous and you inspire me to decorate. I love the old crocks. Deb

Robin said...

You've outdone yourself this time. Your hutch looks amazing.

Blondie's Journal said...

Lovely! Such a pretty collection! I love how you have such perfect balance of all your pieces.

Beautiful picture of the evergreen!

XO,
Jane

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Very nice--love that turkey!

Cindy said...

Stunning collection of beautiful creams and whites and browns. I love those old crocks too!

Cindy

Stephanie said...

LOVE the way you have your hutch decorated! Those are some GREAT yard sale finds!

Lisa said...

Amazing....so gorgeous!

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Your hutch is just wonderful, I'm such a transferware lover, and your turkey is perfect all white and pretty!!

Anne said...

Beautiful Kate! Love your collection!
xx
Anne

Anonymous said...

New to your blog. Absolutely love the table runner. Your home is charming and warm. You are a talented gal, with that "ever churning" mind and energy for always something new. What great fun.