Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Yarn Cone Trees

Hello friends,
I'm still working away in the kitchen. It was a snowy day yesterday, and a good day to start this project. As i was going through all my christmas boxes last week i came across three felt cone trees that i forgot i had. I thought wouldn't they look great wrapped in white yarn with buttons, and candy, and maybe some stars!!! Yep, that's the plan!!




  I glued on some buttons, stars, and peppermint candy!



    Yep, they need work!!



    
    I just wrapped away! I more yarn i wrapped the more i liked it. This
    was a really easy project, and a fun project too!!


                                           Have a great day!!


8 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your yarn trees are adorable!

NanaDiana said...

What a cute idea, Kathy. This would even work for older kids. Love it- Thanks for the idea- xo Diana

Dawn said...

You were right, they look great. Love the look and how you have them arranged. Perfect-o!

Anne said...

Kathy what a cute idea!They look so pretty! Wow you had snow already? No snow here yet but plenty cold enough for it!
xx
Anne

Alicia said...

Beautifull trees¡
Congratulations¡
Hugs

Sharing Shadymont said...

Great idea! They look so cute!

Farm Road Ramblings said...

Your blog is wonderful! I just signed up to be a follower.

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

They look so cute in your kitchen. I love the red accents you glued on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...