Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Bedroom

Hello friends,
I did some christmas decorating In the my bedroom! I love decorating my bedroom for christmas. This year I put a smaller tree In the bedroom, and I think It's just enough to make It warm, and cozy. 



    I'm using my white quilt, and layered my green quilt on top to    
    It some christmas color. I hung my bottle brush wreath that I  
    bought at Home Goods a few years ago. A little pop of red too!

       
       A few pops of red on the tall dresser.
           
 
   My paperwhites are really growing! They fit right In for       
   christmas decorating.

    I filled the big old tool carrier with candles, and greens.



                                                  

                                                  Have a great day!!
                                                  I'm linking to:
                                                  At The Picket Fence
                                                  Common Ground


15 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Kathy! Just the right amount of Christmas! Love the wood tote and the greenery you added in.

Robin said...

Beautiful! I love all the sparkle and natural elements. Make your room look so festive and cozy.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Loving the red myself! I am enjoying all of the Christmas decor~Cheers & Blessings Kim

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Charming little tree:)

Blessings,
Linda

cynthia lee designs said...

Very pretty...love the wood tote!!
~Cindy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

It's beautiful Kathy, love the bedding especially the pillow!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

So pretty, Kathy. Love your headboard.

Anne said...

Beautiful Kathy! Love that sweet petite tree! And those frames and wreath above your bed too! All so pretty!
xx
Anne

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Everything looks so pretty--enjoy the holidays!

Gail said...

It's beautiful Kathy! I love your bedding and the way you have it layered!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Gail

Poppy said...

Hi Kathy,

Finally have had some time to sit down and take a tour of your cozy Christmas home! Your holiday touches are warm and inviting. Thanks for the fun and festive features!

Have a happy weekend,

Poppy

Carol said...

Oooh, it looks so lovely, Kathy! Your small tree is perfect!

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

What a fun room to wake up in!

Melanie said...

Beautiful!

At The Picket Fence said...

Kathy this is just so lovely! We appreciate you sharing it with us at last week's Inspiration Friday party and we will be featuring it in a special round-up we are doing this week! :-)
Vanessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...