Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Mantle

Hello friends,
Hope everyone had a good weekend ! I thought it was time to show you my christmas mantle. I wasn't sure how i wanted to decorate the mantle this year, but i know i wanted it to be decorated with white, and green. I wanted to try to use what i had on hand instead of going out and buying new stuff. So, i borrowed from different rooms, and came up with something that i really love!!! I hope you like it too:)) The only things i bought were the two trees at trader joes.



    I love all the white and green! I'm using my white vases that i
    keep in my kitchen above my fridge. Some bowls, small tureen,
    and even a big white cup!! Anything i could get my hands on that
    was white!! I added just a touch of red on the tureen.

    I love using flameless votives! I don't have to worry about them
    catching fire. I bought the trees on each end of the mantle at trader
    joes. The boxwood balls i bought at michaels a few years ago. 
    I like the way they look in my cereal bowls.

                                          Have a great day!!
                                          I'm linking to:
                                          The Dedicated House
                                          Creative Cain Cabin
                                          cowgirl up

 



          

22 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh, I totally love it too- it looks AWESOME!

It's a very clean and fresh look you have creeated, bright and wonderful!!

Have a wonderful week!

~Michele

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

This is so pretty...would love to see it at night :)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Simple, but lovely, Kathy! Your white pieces and the greens make for a classic Christmas look.

Gail said...

Oh Kathy, I too love your mantel! I kept somethings simple here myself. Just added a few greens here and there and called it done. Enjoy your day, Gail

Dawn said...

So simple yet elegant. Beautiful:)

Heaven's Walk said...

That is absolutely beautiful, Kathy! Looks like something right out of a magazine! It's soft, fresh, and so chic. :)

xoxo laurie

Lady of the Woods said...

Its stunning, but what else would it be? I was looking forward to seeing what you would do after seeing last year your tureen with xmas balls and candles in it, loved it! But this is gorgeous! I find many are keeping it simple, not shopping, using what is on hand and finding magical results. Me too :D

Anne said...

Kathy your mantle is beautiful!LOVE this vignette!
xx
Anne

Carol said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Kathy! You did a great job is pulling all those different white pieces together and having them work together. I really like just that simple pop of red on the small tureen.

chateau chic said...

Your mantel is beautiful. I'm really loving the green and white combination this year!
Mary Alice

Something Nice and Pretty said...

So pretty Kathy, you have given me an idea for next year now that my fireplace is white:) Love those boxwood balls you found at Michael's!

Heather said...

Hi Kate! I am loving your green and white! You can never have enough white dishes, now can you?

Robin said...

Your mantel looks AMAZING! I love it.

Jessica White said...

It's beautiful! So fresh and clean. I love that look here in Texas where it's the only White Christmas we get! Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

Thanks for linking your beautiful mantel up at the Cabin this week. It is so simple yet elegant.

Tammy said...

What a beautiful mantel!

Homa Style said...

Love the plaque over your mantle too.
Homa Style is having a 12 Days of Christmas link party going on now.
I would love it if you linked up your mantle.
The link is http://homastyle.com/wp/2012/12/01/12-days-of-christmas/

Jeane M. said...

Brilliant! Love the drapes and those cute ribbons on frames. Got another great ideas to decor here. :) Got my eye on your next posts.

Keeping it Cozy said...

You truly have the loveliest vignettes. Your mantel is gorgeous.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

It's so elegant! You will be one of the features at Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button. Hope to see your prettiness again at the party. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Kathy: That is so pretty. The architectural element behind the scene is absolutely beautiful and I love the row of white filled with the greens..Happy Monday..Judy

Cecilia said...

Your mantel is stunning. I love the architectural element - where did you get that? I love the white and green - so soothing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...