Saturday, December 1, 2012

Coffee Table Vignette

Hello friends,
Now that i finished decorating the kitchen i started the living room. I finished the coffee table, and now i'm moving on to the mantle. That is a challenge for me, and i just can't seem to get it right!! I have a vision of how i want it to look, but it doesn't always turn out that way!! well, on to the coffee table.






    I'm using a lot of fresh greens this year. I'm loving the more natural
    look. I bought the branch christmas trees at marshalls.

    I'm using my wood box filled with greens, pinecones, and candles.  
   See the reindeer pillows in the background....I bought them at kohl's.
   I'm loving reindeers this year.

                                                    Have a great day

                                                    I'm linking to:   
                                                    Savvy Southern Style
                                                  

19 comments:

A Thrifted Market said...

Very pretty! Love the pillows and the wood box.

Cozy Little House said...

What do you mean? Everything you do looks fantastic.
Brenda

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Very pretty and fresh!! I luv it. Envious of your fresh pine.. too many allergies, have to use the faux :-/ |
Pop on over and come see my mantel scape.
http://www.simplymedesignsbygee.blogspot.com

Cheers, Gee

Blondie's Journal said...

I love this, Kathy! I love the little twig tree...I almost went to Marshall's today with hubs but thought it best to not be tempted to spend money there!! Maybe he will see the trees and surprise me with them! lol! I see the pillows, too, very cute! When you figure out your mantel, let me know. I always struggle with mine.

XO,
Jane

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I adore your coffle table arrangement!! I am doing something similar on mine, but w/o candles. I wish I could find some birch candles. They are perfect for Christmas.

Anne said...

Beautiful Kathy! Aren't fresh greens wonderful! I love the look and smell!
xx
Anne

sissie said...

Those twig trees are so cute. I think that you have everything right! It looks pretty. Love the reindeer too.

hugs
Sissie

Pamela Gordon said...

I love the coffee table vignette! The wooden box is great with the wood blocks. The deer pillows are sweet. Beautiful!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Just found your lovely blog, yeah!
Your Christmas kitchen is just amazing! And your candy and yarn cone trees are so cute! I'd love to have you post at our linky party.
Love your style.
New follower,
Patti

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

I like it Kate! Love the deer head pillow peeking through the greenery! I need to make myself a deer head pillow!

chateau chic said...

Your coffee table looks so beautiful with the natural greens in the box. It adds so much warmth to the room.
Mary Alice

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Beautiful!

Gail said...

Love your coffee table vignette Kathy! I have used a few deers in my Christmas decorating too this year. Enjoy your Sunday, Gail

Laura from Top This Top That said...

Kathy, I just love the look that you have created on your table. I find myself moving away from the flashy, colorful stuff and choosing to decorate more simple in classical christmas motif. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

it looks beautiful, as usual, and I love all your choices. I agree, I love the fresh greens. Michele

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

I adore those branch trees! Must check our Marshalls ;o)

Carol said...

Your coffee table vignette is so pretty, Kate. The old wood box is the perfect holder for the beautiful greenery, pinecones & candles.

Melanie said...

Love the natural look of the wooden box, pine cones, and greenery. So pretty!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Simple yet so elegant!