Thursday, December 6, 2012

Living Room Vignette

Hello friends,
I'm still spreading christmas all around the house. I put this vignette together on the cabinet in the living room. It needed a little christmas!     
Each room you walk in is decorated differently. The kitchen has red, and white in the foyer. The more rustic natural look in the living room. You just never know what you will find here!!



     I had the round candle holder and i filled it with greens and pine
     cones. I added gold candles. I bought the gold leaves at michaels
     to add some color.


    I bought the christmas trees at the christmas tree shop. They add    
    lots of sparkle.


                                            
                                                  Have a great day!!




9 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful Kathy! I love that bit of gold sparkle!
xx
Anne

Kim said...

How lovely!

Kim
Letters from the Shore

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

This is so soft and beautiful. It's just calming and soothing. I love this!
Karen

Deb said...

That is so pretty, Kate. Deb

Melanie said...

Love those Christmas trees because they're so "different"!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Really pretty--looks so warm. :)

Carol said...

Very pretty, Kathy! I really like those trees!

Gail said...

Hi Kathy, what a pretty vignette you created! I love the trees. Hope you have a wonderful day, Gail

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Very pretty. I like the white and green look.