Thursday, December 20, 2012

Whimsical Christmas Centerpiece

Hello friends,
I put together a whimsical centerpiece!! I was searching online, and came across these cute craft paper trees. They originally come from Martha Stewart. I thought they were so darn cute that I wanted to give them a try! I have to say they are a little time- consuming, but lots of fun to make. I think It would be a great craft to make with the kids. They could decorate the trees all different ways.You can get the directions Here.




    I used a wooden dowel, and cut It to the length I wanted. I used red
    spools of thread for mine.

    I used red construction paper. That's what I had on hand.


    I put a cute little red button on top!! Cute as a button!!!


                                                       Have a great day!!
                                                       I'm linking to:
                                                       At The Picket Fence
                                                       Craft Berry Bush



11 comments:

Susie said...

Kathy, Your center piece is adorable. I will have to try those trees, too cute. xo,Susie

Anne said...

So cute Kate!!! What a beautiful centerpiece!
xx
Anne

Dawn said...

Love the adorable paper trees. All so pretty:)

WhiteWhispers2u said...

My Fav Red/White together always.Looks Festive Merry Christmas~Blessings Kim

Robin said...

Adoralbe. I love the red and white.

NanaDiana said...

That is definitely as cute as a button. I love it- xo Diana

Pamela Gordon said...

They are cute as a button! What a sweet table scape. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Blessings, Pamela

Heather said...

Those little trees are just adorable. I love the pop of red!

Catherine said...

Lovely centrepiece!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kathy, I love this cute centerpiece.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Susie Holler said...

Kate sorry I am responding to an old post but found this post and wanted to share with you. I found these trees on pinterst and I made them too. the hardest part was finding the little spools .great way you put it all together.susie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...