Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hanging Chandelier Vases






Hello friends,
I was putting together some ideas for holiday decorating. I think these vases would look great for birthday's, valentine's day, spring brunch!! Wouldn't they look so pretty filled with hyacinth for easter! I think they add a special touch for any occasion. 





 
I used different size bottles to give it some interest. I used pink, and white ribbons for valentine's day!! 





I think they look great with a valentine's tablescape. 



     I wrapped wire around the neck of the vase.
    
 

    I wrapped the ends together to make a loop for the ribbon.
    You won't see too much of the wire when your done. The flowers
    will cover it.


    I tied the ribbon through the loops, and now they are ready to hang.

 
                                        Have a great day!! 








15 comments:

Sassy Southern Lady said...

I think this is a cute idea. Your instructions were very good.

Deb said...

That is so pretty. I'm looking forward to your Easter decor. It's my favorite celebration. Deb

Victoria said...

Oh I just love this idea!!! I pinned it, I hope that's okay!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a wonderful idea, Kathy! This is incredibly beautiful. I always enjoy getting ideas from you...my chandy is very much like yours so I can envision it. Thanks so much!

XO,
Jane

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Looks cute Kathy...

Anne said...

LOVE this Kathy!Looks beautiful!
xx
Anne

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Kathy, what a sweet idea. I love it!..Happy Thursday..Judy

Cindy said...

Ok, I'm pretty sure i am I LOVE with this idea!

Cindy

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

I have always wanted to do this! We just acquired a bucket full of lovely vintage bottles from my husband's parents' home, many must be quite a few decades old. Now I know how to hang them, thank you so much Kathy, for showing your technique!
xoxo, Andrea

Pondside said...

That's a very clever idea. It's such a pretty alternative to a Valentine's Day centrepiece on a lunch table.

Dawn said...

The chandy is just darling:) Great idea! I have several of those same bottles, I may have to copy you!

Shannon @ A Cozy Place Called Home said...

What a cute and very clever idea! I like the tiered milk glass pieces, also. Some people say milk glass is not popular anymore but I see it used all the time on blogs. I have a small collection of different pieces which I love and still look for special pieces to add to the collection. Your chandy looks very pretty and your photos look great.

Cindy said...

Truly brilliant idea! Thanks for that gorgeous tutorial.
Cindy

Spoonful of Vintage said...

That is so genius tying wire around the vases and hanging them with ribbons, it looks just so pretty!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

I LOVE this sweet display. So pretty hanging from a tree in the summer too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...