Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bedroom Bench Slipcover

Hello friends,
I went to joanns, and found some fabric that I liked for a slipcover for my bench In my bedroom. This was another project that I've been wanting to get to. The bench looked very boring before, and I wanted to spruce It up. I wanted to stick to a neutral fabric with just a quiet design.




    This was a pretty easy project. I like to add piping. I think It gives It a
    finished look, and of course box pleats.







    Before!! Very boring. I think It looks much better now.


                                       Have a great day!





16 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

It looks GREAT and really added to the room! You have a beautiful bedroom!

The Comfort of a Safe Place said...

It does look wonderful Now! Great make-over!!

Jan ♥

Rita May said...

I love how you bench turned out. This is a project that's been on my list for years. You did a great job sewing.

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Your room is divine and the slip cover exquisite! :)

Anna said...

It's beautiful, I love everything about your house:)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Nice fabric, Kathy! It looks great with the pleats.

Anonymous said...

love it and love your drapes. did you make them I am new to you blog so you might have talked about them. ang

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Love the light ruffle slipcover! I think you picked the perfect fabric too! A beautiful bench for your beautiful room!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I like the before, but I LOVE the after:)

Blessings,
Linda

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Love the transition!
Very pretty!

Jeane M. said...

Wow thats one lovely transformation. Love the fabric and the simple pleats. Got my eye on your next posts.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

It looks great!

awal.ny said...

It looks great, don't you just love simple slips.

Anne said...

Beautiful Kate! I don't think it was boring before just a little simpler.But I do LOVE the new fabric and ruffles!So pretty!
xx
Anne

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Love the fabric! It does dress it up a bit and gives it some flare for sure.You have Great Style~Kim

Heaven's Walk said...

It does, Kathy!! So elegant and chic now! Great job, girlie! :)

xoxo laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...