Friday, February 8, 2013

Wall Gallery

Hello friends,
I've been trying to organize my office/tv room/ whatever room!! This Is the room me, and my hubby watch tv. Most nights we sit In here, and eat dinner. Served on our trays!! I had one big empty wall that needed some work!! I went to an estate sale last year, and found a big envelope filled with black, and white prints. Most of them were prints of houses, and a few churches. At another sale a few years ago I found some black, and white picture's of  houses that I have always loved. They were In here at one time. So, I decided to try a wall gallery. I bought the frames, and mats at michaels.



    
    This little dresser usually has piles of magazines on It. I thought I
     would tidy It up for the picture.(sorry for the glare) I bought the little 
     dresser at the thrift shop years ago. I gave It a fresh coat of black  
     paint, and a little gold trim.



   
 




     I love this house!


    
    This picture hangs above my desk.

                                              


                                             We are In for a huge snowstorm!!!
                                                                  
                                                             Have a great day!!




14 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great gallery wall and I love the house prints. Stay warm.

Pamela Gordon said...

These prints are beautiful and make a perfect gallery wall. Stay safe in the storm. Blessings, Pamela

Susan said...

I love your gallery of prints. Stay safe in the storm coming your way.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Kathy, what a great find and a great use for them. I love those kinds of wall gatherings. Stay warm, but I have to say that I envy you a little bit. I'm still waiting for some snow..Happy Weekend..Judy

Gail said...

Oh Kathy, your gallery wall is beautiful and I love the prints. Stay safe in the storm and enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Gail

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Kathy your gallery wall looks fantastic, I love the prints! Snowing like crazy here too!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love those house prints! Especially the one of the porch--so pretty. Your gallery looks amazing!

Blondie's Journal said...

You did a wonderful job, Kathy! The pictures are beautiful and you have the gallery balanced just perfectly. Love the plates, too.

I hope you are clear of the major snowstorm. Stay safe.

XO,
Jane

Anne said...

Beautiful photo gallery Kathy!
xx
Anne

Mary Ann at classic•casual•home said...

So pretty!! Stay warm and enjoy your gallery inside.

Spoonful of Vintage said...

I usually like to do my picture hanging a little asymmetrical, but you've changed my mind! such a lovely idea using so many sketch pieces!
xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Love all your pictures and how you have displayed them.
We had a storm as well!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Those house prints are the neatest Kathy! I love that one too! I'd like to do a gallery wall where the bookcase used to be, it's on my list of to do's!
Hope you are doing well and didn't get to much snow from Nemo!

Mariaelena said...

Lovely...I have lots of sage and white in our burbs house too...It is so warm and welcoming...enjoy your new display!
Mariaelena