Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Merry Little Christmas In The Foyer

   
Hello Friends,
I know I have such a little tiny foyer, but it still can be welcoming for the holidays!!
I just try to make the best of a small space. I want my guests to see a little Christmas
when they walk in the door!









   My paperwhites are just starting to flower. They get lots of sun in here. When you walk in the
   door you get the scent of rosemary, and it smells wonderful.




    
    I love all the checks, and plaids!! It says Christmas to me.








                                                                   
                                                                   
                                                                            Have a great day!!


10 comments:

Stacey said...

That's just postcard pretty!

Susie said...

Kathy, It's wonderful. My little foyer is no bigger. I love you plaids with the white bench. xoxo,Susie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You did a beautiful job, Kathy! I just love that pillow!

Debra Oliver said...

what a "magazine worthy" spot, just gorgeous with all that amazing light!

Melanie said...

Beautiful and very welcoming! Love the plaid.

Maya said...

Beautiful job!
MAYA http://jiloeastdesign.blogspot.com/

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Sooooo pretty!! Love that pillow!

Betty W said...

It looks so pretty and a welcome site to see for Christmas.

BlueClearSky Elizabeth said...

Perfect! The plaids, pillow and potted tree are so pretty.

Melanie Hassell said...

I love your wreath...Did you make it?