Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Hutch

Hello friends,
I love decorating my hutch for Christmas. I try to do it differently each year! This year
I cut some branches from our pine trees to give it a natural look. I put out all my white dishes,
and added my friendly village salad plates. The Covered Bridge. I think they are just right for
Christmas.

 
    Lots of pinecones and cranberries.


    Have to add the cute little bottle brush trees!






   I love the smell of fresh cut pine!!! That's my hutch for 2013!!

                                                             Have a great day!!!
                                                            
 
 
 










 
 
    
 
 



 



 











17 comments:

Cozy Little House said...

And it's beautiful! As your home always is.
Brenda

Something Nice and Pretty said...

So pretty and cozy at the same time...love those Covered Bridge dishes too!

Deb said...

Wonderful!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It looks perfect to me, Kathy! Love the greenery and the red berries.

Art and Sand said...

simple . . . sweet . . . beautiful

Stacey said...

So pretty.

Susie said...

Kathy, I love you hutch and the dishes. Your touches of berries and greenery are just right. xoxo, Susie

Victorian1885 said...

Lovely as ever! Have a Happy Holiday Season Kathy!

Wanda

BlueClearSky Elizabeth said...

Very pretty! I love the addition of the beautiful covered bridge plates.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

I adore your Christmas hutch - it looks GREAT! Well done.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Beautiful with the Johnson Bro dishes!

Laura Dowden said...

Just gorgeous!

Amber said...

I love all of your white stoneware! The bits of green and red are perfect.

Heaven's Walk said...

I'm not normally one for green and red for Christmas....but wow! Your hutch is soooo beautiful, Kathy! The colors just pop against your gorgeous white hutch and dishes. And who doesn't love those darling little bottle brush trees? Love it all!!! ♥

xoxo laurie

Pamela Gordon said...

Your hutch looks so pretty. I love the pops of red and green with the white. Happy Holidays!

awal.ny said...

I love the green and white, my favorite combination. Merry Christmas. Alaina