Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's Snowing

 Hello friends,
It's snowing like crazy out there!!! I love to look out the window while I'm washing
dishes and watch the beautiful snow fall.









    
    I just put some fake snow in my water glasses with bottle brush trees, and of course a pretty
    green ribbon!!




    Stay safe with all this snow today, and be Merry!!!

                                                                         
                                                                          Have a great day!!
                                                                        

9 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the snow too and I love walking in the falling snow. I live in snow country, but I never tire of it's beauty.
Your little vignette in the window is very pretty. You have a lovely home. Your creativity is very noticeable.
Have a good weekend.
Cindy

BlueClearSky Elizabeth said...

The snow glasses are very pretty! It has snowed on and off here in southern Ontario this week. Today it is expected to snow all day with 10-20 cm when it is done. Have a great weekend.

Susie said...

Kathy, I love your kitchen window right by the sink. Mine is like that also. I could never stand not to have a wondow above the sink. Cute and clever decorations. We have 5-6 inches of snow already...hope it stops soon. Blessings, stay warm, xoxo,Susie

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the snow too and your trees in the glasses are a great idea.
Be Merry,
Rondell

Vintage Gal said...

Love this idea with the snow in glasses and I absolutely love the green bows. It's snowing here too ~ we've received about 8 inches so far and it's not stopping ~

Carolyn said...

Now it is beautiful inside and out!!!

It is headed our way for tomorrow.

Carolyn

Betty W said...

What a beautiful idea for your kitchen window. I will have to do that next year. Thanks for sharing.

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

Love your view and all the green ribbons. I always use red but the green is so beautiful. Some days I wish I could look out and see snow. Maybe one of these Christmas's.

Linda Shields said...

Love the greenery in your cozy kitchen! We had snow here, too, near St. louis which I posted on my blog yesterday. Where are you located? Glad I found your blog. So inspiring.