Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Old Grater Centerpiece


Hello friends,
The time is flying by!! I can't believe Christmas is just eight days away. I wanted
to finish my Christmas shopping today, but the snow Is coming down, and piling up!!
All this snow does put me in the Christmas mood.
 
 

 
     
   I put together a centerpiece using my old grater. Inside I'm using a flamless candle.
   I filled my old wooden bowl with pine, cinnamon sticks, berries, and pine cones.
 







    


 
 
 


    I'm using my St. Nicholas Square heartland plates.

                                                                
Have a great day!!
 
 

9 comments:

Deb said...

The plates are just perfect. Love them. Deb

Caroline said...

Plates are just so beautiful :))

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love this and I bet the glow is pretty through the grater. Stay warm.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Very cute...love those pretty plates!

deb said...

love this centerpiece ~ so creative & perfect for a Christmasy kitchen ♥

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What a pretty centerpiece! I need to find myself an old wooden bowl like yours. :)

Cindy said...

I adore those plates! And the old grater looks wonderful glowing in the middle of the pretty arrangement.

Jannet said...

Hi Kate. Please send some of that snow to me ;) I love your centerpiece and your plates are gorgeous!!
Marry Christmas, Jannet

Art and Sand said...

Those plates are gorgeous.

I want to pick up some holiday plates at the after Christmas sales.