Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lambs And Stripes In The Tiny Cottage Bath

Hello Friends,
I have been hitting a few thrift shops lately, since garage sales are scarce until spring.
When i walked in the thrift shop, and saw this picture, it was love at first sight. I couldn't
help but fall in love with these cute lambs. I didn't know where i would hang this picture,
but i had to buy it. At $10.00 it was a steal!!! After looking at it for awhile i thought it
would be perfect in the little cottage bath. I think it was meant to be right in this spot!



   
    I think this is the perfect spot for the lambs to wonder around in the pasture.



    The picture is hand painted on canvas. A big thank you to the artist!!!



   Here's what i did with the blue, and white fabric that i bought. I made a simple roll up shade.
   



    I measured my window, and just hemmed top, bottom, and sides. I cut, and measured this
    tube from a roll of wrapping paper, and rolled up the fabric. I tied it up with grosgrain 
    ribbon. Simple roll up shade. I think the simple things in life can sure make you happy:))

                                                                  HAVE A HAPPY DAY:)))) 


  
    



6 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That is such a cute painting. You know how I love to come across paintings like that.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love that painting, so cute and the shade is fabulous too. Hugs, Marty

Kiki Nakita said...

I would never have thought to use a wrapping paper tube. What a good idea!

Oh,and the painting of the lambs reminded me of Susan Branch's book. So sweet!

Susie said...

Your picture of the sheep look great right there. I like seeing sheep in fields. Your curtain is very nice. great job on that. xoxo,Susie

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love the lamb painting--so sweet. Your bathroom looks really cute!

White Weathered Hutch said...

What a great idea for your roll up shade!! As well I would have snatched up that cute painting!!